I walk a wandering walk,
clothed in my regrets
the ground consists of misery
the sky of loss
injustice pangs me to a withering limp
my eyes shut closed
I see
well i see myself
the world hidden in pain
my nose breathing out
polluting the air with my thoughts
and when I breathe in,
well I breathe in my own retrospect
it consists of a ragged soul
who lost its way among the cold
and the hot
searching for the balance
for I am the epiphany of nothing
I was once cold,
then I grew so hot
I was blanched of my feeling.
so now I wander.
the tumult of lava licks at my skin
I feel nothing
but what is already reality
the pierce of the ice knocks on my bones
I feel nothing
but what is already there
as it is.
and is.
until a scream,
why?
and I am answered by the comfort of
the soft of pain.
until a nurses hand
Bloodied
grabs me by my hair
and I see light.
the world hidden in pain
my nose breathing out
polluting the air with my thoughts
and when I breathe in,
well I breathe in my own retrospect
it consists of a ragged soul
who lost its way among the cold
and the hot
searching for the balance
for I am the epiphany of nothing
I was once cold,
then I grew so hot
I was blanched of my feeling.
so now I wander.
the tumult of lava licks at my skin
I feel nothing
but what is already reality
the pierce of the ice knocks on my bones
I feel nothing
but what is already there
as it is.
and is.
until a scream,
why?
and I am answered by the comfort of
the soft of pain.
until a nurses hand
Bloodied
grabs me by my hair
and I see light.
No comments:
Post a Comment